RyanVM.net Discussion Board Forum Index RyanVM.net Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can anyone make a univeral OS Installer Utility portable one

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RyanVM.net Discussion Board Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mesiya

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:37 am    Post subject: Can anyone make a univeral OS Installer Utility portable one Reply with quote

Can anyone make a univeral OS Installer Utility portable one which we can copy and start using it from dos mode or a bootable program from usb internal hdd usb hdd like a vista 7 8 boot manager like boot on fly os insaller manager

i know its sounds crazy it will be an effective way to os install issues

sorry posted in wrong section

i have used rmprepusb i have 1.5 gb ram

and i made a iso bigger than ram size i have

is there a way to install xp vista 7 8 through internal HDD i mean iso can be loaded to
hdd's virtual memory like page file or something like virtual ram.

because vista 7 8 xp iso i would like make a bigger one in the future with lots of app addons

because the nature of apps i add the size gets bigger.

i have used rufus, winnt setup but the problem is

like win 98 se setup extracted to a location on hdd one can easily run setup via loading dos and locating partition and run setup and no usb and no cd require and installation period was the fastest.

is there a way to install xp vista 7 8 like that i mean through two ways

through iso file and extracted setup files

i mean a program when we boot pc and before os runs that program os installer or manager or you name it runs and asks for location of iso or setup files location of your liking i mean starting from windows version whether from usb or through installing it to hdd from installed windows or through pe enviroment installing to hdd and then running setup of favourite os'es without the need of removable drives like usb usb hdd cd dvd.

i know it sound crazy but have these crazy ideas in my mind and i am not programmer i wish i was so i could develop a tool which run without even install it and like portable version of os installer like winnt setup but without the need to run through pe or within in os already installed.

i mean a program which we copy to usb or hdd or cd or usb hdd you name works and installs the almost any os for setup files or iso or any know methods.

sorry its not your responsibility but i am just asking

i have just three of these rmprepusb rufus and winnt setup.

are there any other i dont know please provide assitance.

Regards

AQM
mooms

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've seen an external enclosure for hard drive that embed hardware capable of mounting iso images and emulating a cd/dvd/blu-ray drive. Can't remember the brand, maybe Verbatim.
A software solution, maybe based on linux, would be awesome, but the setup usually requires many restarts and "raw" access to the hardware, so i'm not sure it is possible.
Mesiya

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mooms wrote:
I've seen an external enclosure for hard drive that embed hardware capable of mounting iso images and emulating a cd/dvd/blu-ray drive. Can't remember the brand, maybe Verbatim.
A software solution, maybe based on linux, would be awesome, but the setup usually requires many restarts and "raw" access to the hardware, so i'm not sure it is possible.

mooms good to hear that but what about a software based ultility like winnt setup rmprepusb does they need special kind of harware like verbatim i dont think so

what i mean is some one start thinking to start a program just need motivation and teamwork with full of spirit and that it.

before winnt setup or rufus or rmprepusb was there any other way other than installing for cd or dvd tell bro.

i think its time that developers like jfx make of winnt setup pete barted maker rufus and developer of rmprepusb must decide which is and was the basic and pioneer hardware when usb cd dvd were not made u know floppy and most large and solid internal hdd

so make it simple they have to make a tool out of these three is a virtual bootable cd dvd or even blu ray os or any general program not limited to os installation but a program its an os to install os or any thing.

the idea is rough and tuff but its the future to over these device and softwares.

operating system to install os programs utilities etc you name it.

again sorry i am a thinker and idea design thinker i am not a programmer if was that would have been the end of this coversation.

well these days its a necessity to be developer of that kind.

because i dont like the way developers make stuff these days.

developer is easy to become but deep and board all round focus design thinker are easiest task for everyone to become easily it takes alot thinking when u bear losses alone and no ones there help but only you then this thinking level develops in your self because believe me nobody really care these about the stuff that is available through internet.

i wish i could show you guys how easily i can beat these incomplete utilities that are available these requires obselete stuff like preparing usb for xp vista 7 8 setup or burn iso's to cd dvd.

in one word waste of precious time money and resources for what install an os or os'es.

come man guys developers maker grow up stop this nonsense Computers are designed to solve problems they were not designed to make money for wothless pieces of junkware.

even you earn or not for what u make you have to have a think as many time as much you can to be the pioneer of Technology.

people like bill gates and others who owns corporate entities are not the real thinkers people like me i wish i had some sort of resources like that then ill show these retards who are competing against.
bphlpt

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL If only it was that easy.

We can all definitely tell you are "not a programmer". Smile You are either young, or fairly new to computers, or both. Yes, it is true that many new wonderful ideas come from new sources. But those are usually situations where someone sees a need, comes up with an idea of how to meet that need, then at least begins to make the idea come to pass. More is needed than just "motivation and teamwork with full of spirit and that it". Even if they don't have the knowledge or skills to make the final product, they make a beginning that others can improve on. Unfortunately, you only have the first of those three steps - you see a need. If you really were "a thinker and idea design thinker" you would at least come up with the beginning ideas of the second step - the "how". Trying to just tell all the other developers "come man guys developers maker grow up stop this nonsense" doesn't help - at all - so just STOP IT! You are only showing everyone else how little you know. You are not the only one to see the need. At least others are trying to make at least one piece of the puzzle, while others are trying to put the various pieces together. I truly wish you "could show you guys how easily i can beat these incomplete utilities that are available". In the meantime, to me it seems that you are making yourself look like one of the "retards".

Rather than continuing to badger folks on the various forums that you have recently joined, (which is a good first step - joining the forums that is), take some time to READ in those forums the history and continuing development of some of those tools you have disparaged. You will probably see some of the same ideas you have come up with have been brought up before. Some of them have been tried and failed due to problems with existing hardware, software, or knowledge of those who have tried. That's not to say that they can never be accomplished, but reading about some of the past efforts might help you realize why they failed and maybe even come up with an idea of how to overcome some of the previous failures.

If you can make a constructive suggestion of something someone can do, and maybe even how it might be able to be done, by all means do so. Otherwise, continue learning how the existing tools work, encourage and support the existing developers, don't make general, whining, complaints especially if they are because you don't understand how the tool/addon was made to work, USE the tools since that is the best way to learn how they work, be respectful, and continue to participate in the community. As you are learning how to make an OS build, do it in stages. DON'T try to do everything at once as you are trying to learn - you are only asking for trouble and it makes it very difficult to troubleshoot when something goes wrong. Just because someone makes an addon doesn't mean you need to put it in your build. Take your time and read, read, READ. Good luck.

Cheers and Regards

PS: It would also help you be taken a little more seriously if you would spend a little more time improving the English of your posts, including spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and complete sentences. I understand that English is probably not your primary language, but these are English speaking forums.
Mesiya

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bphlpt

idea and system heres for starters

make a mobo with built in bios which has the capbility to browse the iso file or known cd dvd format or has the capability install os to bootable bios with os install capability.

make a hdd with built in reserved not deletable partition or built in os to install os like bootable hdd bios to boot into an self independent os capable to install.

the need u ask is because i faced tremendous errors with the winnt setup program not fully capable of nlited or rvmi intergreted iso's or xp setups

its only a matter of time because currently successful way to install cutom or converted base xp setup is through cd dvd

as you know laser or lens gets dirty or weak easily or even worse motherboard damaged

i have lots of floppy drives and cd dvd drive dead there is no time

i bought usb sealed and in less than two years its stops working.

hdd's are solid piece of technology even ssd's there are the fastest way to install vista 7 8 i dont have actual time taken to complete install but i am sure faster than usb and way faster than cd dvd.

the reason for this crazy idea is to get the os install as quickly as possible with least preparation steps

imagine the win 98 se setuo you just need to copy the entire disk on hdd and run from dos from cmd prompt

dont you remember easy and quick that way tell me after than no windows based disk is installable like that

i remember i never ever needed the usb or cd rom to boot into complusory even there i feel if there was a self built in bootable os to run the setup without the need to use bootable cd, floppy or usb

honestly tell dont u want a solution built in

ok forget built in that days way a head

how about boot nanagers like acronis os selector or Plop Boot Manager 5.0 just like vista 7 boot managers now check the 8 boot manager way better.

now tell me how the winnt setup add and entry to vista 7 boot manager

to start xp vista 7 or even 8 install setup without the need of cd dvd or usb which is need to boot and install setup.

the draw back is u need bootable xp pe or 7 pe load from cd, dvd, or usb

the only tool which is the fastest and easiest and less time consuming for preparation is not fully compatible now tell is there a need or not

for program which behaves like a real cd dvd rom but an emulator

there lot of them u name it for game consoles and are difficult to make running on pc like zsnes, neoragex, epsxe. sega genisis etc.

is it really that much difficult

another make virtual bootable cd dvd drive which lots the any cd dvd format and run flawlessly.

ok bphlpt again not a programmer but u can asks any assitance in this matter how to do make where ever u feel about interface to gui system functions i have deep think tank idea believe me ill provide those approaches which i dont think easy to think.

sorry again i wish i had skills i think to reading c, java, java scripts, vb

i have these books as i am jobless and no income to take books or courses classes my only hope video trainings and online books

still internet bill is covered by my youngest sister

about my English i told in post that i live alone in Karachi and as you know in Pakistan u can get easily what u desire if i were u where u r i wouldn't speaking like that i have worked with university graduates of fast or NU National University of Computer Science Karachi the best of the city and i have seen not ethical values in them during my stay

i am a muslim and belongs to memon family if u have time to search the internet and check that how this community behave and is serious about educating their male childs

your when a batva memon boy gets married he sales himself to girls family.

i am job less and fews years back didnt knew how to speak and write english its not the matter of primary or secondary language

its up to your family heads its there responsibility make their children gets education from aboard i had dreams but as i said their i am just wasting time and no gains enough of this piece of shit life story explanation.

from now on locate my mistake i grant u permission and believe u will see rapid change which here in this country no body highlights.

i hope u understand

PS: It would also help you be taken a little more seriously if you would spend a little more time improving the English of your posts, including spelling, capitalization, punctuation, and complete sentences. I understand that English is probably not your primary language, but these are English speaking forums.
from
Mesiya

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But those are usually situations where someone sees a need, comes up with an idea of how to meet that need, then at least begins to make the idea come to pass

well i gave the idea of making a utility like winnt setup but with more advanced option like we make a program which can be installed to hdd or usb or even cd dvd which ever suites to users needs from pe or installed os like other programs gets installed.

difference with this setup will be creating mbr pbr for boot partition on usb or hdd or create burned cd dvd or floppy etc after successful install or sets up respectively to appropriate different device settings accordingly then restart the system and it runs with user intervention via pressing key to operate then the virtual cd dvd drive emulator runs and asks for location on internal hdd or external hdd or usb which ever the large one end user has locates the cd dvd bootable setuo format then its runs like a real cd dvd drive from hdd.

important thing to keep in mind is that like virtual box is a guest os emulator program.

there virtual cd dvd emulator acts like a host os program and the os setup or any self non os dependent program ( non made so far as to my knoweledge acts like guess window inside host it to run like real but virtual cd dvd drive. the reason to make that one is that in rmprepusb after txt mode or dos mode setup completes the second phase to install the setup is to load the entire iso image in memory.

there the end users problem system config arises like in my case i have 1.5 gb ram but i made and bigger than that.

another is to create virtual memory in hdd or external hdd or usb auto dedection which ever large and suitable comes first the programs select it so the low ram issue solves

third approach is to make the bootable virtual cd dvd program acts likes the way it works in windows we have to make the program like that as it works in windows

ok bphlpt

i am waiting for your more queries on this or any program or system software infrastructure you people deem fit i am available for u

i wrote this idea the moment i read your friends response.

so feel free to asks anything system or app soft design making infrastructure or in other words foundation process.

again in advance if i wrote something stupid feel free to locate and ill rectify there.

again i want this kind of program so i am willing to pay and lose my respect which i don't care anymore.
Mesiya

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DON'T try to do everything at once as you are trying to learn - you are only asking for trouble and it makes it very difficult to troubleshoot when something goes wrong. Just because someone makes an addon doesn't mean you need to put it in your build. Take your time and read, read, READ. Good luck.

bphlpt

as u know no one makes repair or recovery console enabled xp setup uptodate and i am facing a need for this kind of xo setup as u know xp gets corrupted so easily withour assigning reasons as it an old os

that why i was in a hurry to make one quickly your advise to read read it optimal but i have to install xp with the features i have mentioned because currently i am using a non repairable version and non recovery console one.

requested the best maker his name is lil fella

http://lilfellauk.wordpress.com/author/lilfellauk/

the best out of the best for xp to 7 iso but xp ones he make are not repairable and he not lisening to requests so i decided to leave the best aside and start making my own

just for that reason i was in a hurry and one more ms release updates every month and apps gets older and older day by day so tell me is it possible to take a breath and make xp build slowly.

again not superceding ur advice its the best but i am forced to do what i dont want to do
Mesiya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and the arugment part were i speak grow up developers is not for jfx, steve, and pete barted there are doing the different stuff i meant the paid one softwares developers.

developers who sells the stuff and still dont able make a program rufus, winnt setup, or rmprepusb

these three are keeping the installation process and problems in safe zone.
bphlpt

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesiya wrote:
... requested the best maker his name is lil fella ...

AFAIK, ALL of the releases that this "best maker" makes are considered warez by this board, Wincert, MSFN, and all other reputable technology boards that I am aware of and will not be discussed or supported in any way. I understand you do not have a job and have very little resources, but you do not seem to understand the difference between a valid, legitimate OS and a warez one. Since funds are tight for you, why don't you switch over to a Linux OS? There are many of them, they are almost all free and you can customize them however you like.

If you must use XP for whatever reason, why do you feel a need to have a totally up to date version of XP with totally up do date apps available to install from a USB or HDD or whatever at all tilmes? Why are you "facing a need for this kind of xo setup", ie a "repair or recovery console enabled xp setup uptodate"? You can get your OS running the way you want it, update the apps you use in place as needed, and establish a regular back up plan (at least weekly depending on what you use your computer for). You can back up your data to the "cloud" daily if necessary. You really should only HAVE to reinstall your OS 2-4 times a year at MOST, so you should have plenty of time to do things at a slower pace.

However often you decide you must update and reinstall your OS, I sincerely hope that you are using a clean, legitimate, straight from MS version as a atarting point for your build. If not, you are only asking for trouble and you will not get help from us on any of the above mentioned boards. You are on your own.

Cheers and Regards
Mesiya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bphlpt

dont worry i have four legit keys four sticked to casings which i bought.

friend here in pakistan believe me nobody uses legit softwares they pirate stuff from markets.

i have every bit of understanding about legit or not legit

but things if i had job in any developed country like states or uk etc

we were not forced to use almost all softwares for free.

i know its a sin to do so but i dont have a choice since my job history here every org uses windows if have knowledge then there a possibility u get a job which i don't is easy.

its almost impossible to live every day i spent here i cry i shout i mourn but nothing is changing here.

i am passing time like an old aged man praying that i must die painless elixir whenever i want which is impossible.

the casings i bought had those legit keys the best achievement i got so far because my last highest salary was 15000 rs pakistani 156.4 dollars only a month which is nothing to live like a standard of living in any way.

i even cant afford hardware my friend.

about the need of up to date is the os anyone not only xp gets corrupt any time and the cloud back up is very slow as i have stupid 1 mbps net.

so the upload is very very slow and in few months or more if your os gets corrupts u have older builds.

i have made the build but i haven't added a built in installed crack which is the only hope for poor people like us here.

i dont use my legit keys for safety i dont know who will get those through hacking into my system steals it and uses.

but i have proof of those that i have purchased xp four legit keys came in the four casings of mpc.

which i have if some from ms to comes to my home for check up they are welcome to see them.

its the best i can do to technology community which is nothing in terms what we use paid stuff for free.

sorry friend i have no one how is willing to support my issues

so you are right i am on my own.

but dont worry i will not ask for hacks and cracks or for warez i know where to get those.

the reason i came here is different which to learn how make legit tech stuff and believe me i am not getting any financial benefit uptill since tens years of stealing legit stuff i mean i never sold a single thing.

its just for personal use ang gain knowledge and skills to get hired without financial assistance on your own.

and that's the only way and choice i have to live and survive.

in my experience of keeping the backup is for personal files and which have placed separately if we make ghost image that would be old too after few months.

so after getting my os installs corrupted countless times i learn that make the latest build with your required apps leave nothing which you forgot was in the previous os of yours.

so when this happens no worries u just have to install os and every thing u wanted to install after that will be there so worries for the next u don't know so take care of that and add to os build for least worries of installing one by one is trysome.
mooms

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see why you are telling all this things, it certainly interesting, but it's very difficult to follow you, Mesiya.

So please, if you want to be understood, make your sentences clearer because it seems like you are mentally retarded or something like that (it is because of the language barrier, of course)
ELiTE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mesiya wrote:
so you are right i am on my own.

We should be apologizing to you Mesiya.

Sometimes, too often in fact, people living in North America etc forget that a lot of their fellow human beings have to scrape by just to survive and eat.

Desperate times call for desperate actions. Do what you need to do my friend. More power to you.

Sometimes these forum rules get carried too far. Western values don't mean anything in other parts of the world nor should they.

Who are we to judge anyway? Your friends at RVM are always as close as your web browser.

My advice is make yourself an nLite custom copy of XP with all your apps integrated. Take an 2GB flash drive and make it bootable. Copy your integrated XP files to the flash drive then boot from that upon restart.

Good Luck.....ELiTE Cool
ELiTE

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mooms wrote:
it seems like you are mentally retarded or something like that (it is because of the language barrier, of course)

And THAT is uncalled for. What the hell are you thinking...... Cool
Mesiya

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont worry elite i have am habitual to this and have no respect to my country men i have been forcibly kick people who work in those companies i worked with.

1999-2001 kalsoft i was forced to resign because of the been disrespected almost everyday when i was young energetic.

worked with various banks no honestly there playing with peoples money which is not theres i mean the staff from upper to lower chain no seriousness in discipline and honestly in there work.

worked since 1999 till 2011 with various gaps because of kicked by the heads and sub heads of orgs for what having honesty disciplined extremely serious in works with limits and boundaries of achievements

no where to settle keep on doing work work and work till last breath get best results.

applied so many times to where i was eligible to the job after reading job description and duties but still never found job through internet since begining of applying through online job search whether in the country or outside internationally.

to hell with this world i wish i was never born life is a pain and this pain end when you die and leave.

sorry for being to rough there i am kind like that because my routine life of past i have books on programming but i never like them these gigantic books bigger than quran bible etc

what hell and after gain that knowledge what will i get law and order and safety of my job

freedom from humans like in my country i don't think so

being loyal and honest to any kind of work and adapting it is not fun always when i see those books i make up mind to read them i cant do it.

because it too time consuming then after reading a lot of pages which i did read c the language i got very less knowledge of what i can make display text and crunching number what i get

in short i have been to internet since 8 years and believe me you have to read a lot to much then you get some idea how to do make things together.

your fatigue levels and tats keeping the clocks wont give always choice to do so.

if u can't tolerate me forgive me or kill me that where i stand friends that's the hard truth which people don't accept.

so from now i will not ask for requests i know its hard to do but ill keep myself away where i can to have my respect with me.

after all i am living with humans not with machines.

the machines which can make things in machine way the non human way instruct by a human and no negative response do or get your paths aside.

the end to this request carry on your work as you prefer ill keep and mind my requests if can i mean ill report bugs there i am not independent.

and i wish i wasn't those tools but i have no choice because i am not literate enough to make what i want without ask requests.

take care everyone.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RyanVM.net Discussion Board Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: