RyanVM.net Discussion Board Forum Index RyanVM.net Discussion Board

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

[Release] .NET 1.1 SP1 TRUE addon for WinXP
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RyanVM.net Discussion Board Forum Index -> Update Pack Addons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nonno fabio

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: [Release] .NET 1.1 SP1 TRUE addon for WinXP Reply with quote

Onepiece's Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 SP1 with updates TRUE Addon for Windows XP

OnePiece Microsoft.NET Framework v1.1.4322.2503 True AddOn ENU
Update (July 10 2013)
Update (July 10 2013)
Update (July 10 2013)
Update (July 10 2013)
Hash MD5 18A2C471618924589568631E4F7BB4EB
Filesize: 12.7 MB (13,380,330 bytes)

The peculiarity of this addon is that it adds .NET 1.1 to your XP without using .msi files or svcpack/runonce installations, using a "true addon" integration, just like in Windows Server 2003.
So you'll get a working .NET framework already installed BEFORE T-13 (svcpack time), a very handy opportunity.

It includes all publicly released critical updates.

If you use Onepiece's XP postSP3 AIO Update Pack you don't need this addon because it is already included

Important notice for Integrator users
this addon is integrable with Nlite or RVMi 1.5.4 but not with RVMi 1.5.3 and previous builds.

Last edited by nonno fabio on Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:39 pm
boooggy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

super....
question when do we see a net2 true addon?lol
yumeyao

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

super one..
maybe for dotnet 2 we need more works to do than this... be patient..

My work list(Hosted by dumpydooby)
nonno fabio

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess we must wait a very long, long time before we see a .NET 2 true addon Wink
cosy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good work, but I heard Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 SP1 makes PCs slower- is this true?
thank you
Fragbert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you bringing up these errors with Siginet? I see no mention of this on his forum.
Siginet
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm... That is a very odd bug. Could it be possible that the reference to netfx.cab in txtsetup.sif SourceDisks Files is missing the _ that tells it not to compress the file?

For instance:
driver.cab = 1,,,,,,_x,39,0,0

The "_" (Before the "x" or a digit) is telling Windows Install that the file will not be compressed as a single file. Wink It also tells the integrator not to compress the cab file as a single file.

I don't think this is a bug caused by the integrator but the syntax of the SourceDisksFiles code in the addon. Wink If OnePiece has any info that shows I am incorrect I will redesign the integrator to never compress cab files as single files. But... as far as I know it is the SourceDisksFiles code that is incorrect. Wink

BTW... the next integrator will no longer need the WBEM fixes. Wink

This is a great addon... and long awaited too. Smile Thanks OnePiece and Nonno Fabio!

--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician
Computer Management Software
Fragbert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also the wbem fix, just like the other one, does not stop the IE icon error using RVMi on a SP3 VLK
ENU_user

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its a bad idea having these mof files expanded... as you risk the out of memory setup errors

for a late breaking news the only correct wbem fix will be to simply get those line in quotation;marks

allowing txtsetup.sif to take care of their placements

Code:
;napclientprov.mof
;napclientschema.mof

in extra file edits you can use it like this:

Code:
wbemoc.inf|;napclientprov.mof|napclientprov.mof|0
wbemoc.inf|napclientprov.mof|;napclientprov.mof|1
wbemoc.inf|;napclientschema.mof|napclientschema.mof|0
wbemoc.inf|napclientschema.mof|;napclientschema.mof|1

or even so:

Code:
wbemoc.inf|;napclientprov.mof,napprov.mof|napclientprov.mof|0
wbemoc.inf|napclientprov.mof|;napclientprov.mof,napprov.mof|1
wbemoc.inf|;napclientschema.mof,napschem.mof|napclientschema.mof|0
wbemoc.inf|napclientschema.mof|;napclientschema.mof,napschem.mof|1

or simply use the one from here: http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6290

seems to do a good job anyways ...

=====================================================

for the netfx confusing the correct placement of *.ca_

there is a workaround : (RVMi only)

rename netfx.cab in the addon to netfx1.cab
in entries.ini make this change:

Code:
[FileMove]
NETFX1.CAB,NETFX.CAB

& presto .....

good luck Wink
Fragbert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, no "fix addon" has EVER fixed this error when using addons in RVMi. I either have to use nlite to disable SFC - OR skip RVMi entirely and just use nlite to integrate addons.

This is the MSDN XP SP3 native VLK.

I ABSOLUTELY know I am not alone with this problem, but very surprised nobody else is vocal about it.
ENU_user

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fragbert my speakers almost blew at me their coil and they are not posed in any familiar position of attack!
if you are avoiding the need to use a specific tool, i cant see anyone stopping you.. & what does anyone have to do with you needing them to be "vocal" Confused
it won't count ..
if you want, make a separate topic including details, expanding the subject...

good luck
Fragbert

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENU_user wrote:
Fragbert my speakers almost blew at me their coil and they are not posed in any familiar position of attack!
if you are avoiding the need to use a specific tool, i cant see anyone stopping you.. & what does anyone have to do with you needing them to be "vocal" Confused
it won't count ..
if you want, make a separate topic including details, expanding the subject...

good luck

For somebody who calls themselves "ENU_user" I'm lucky if I understand 10% of your English Razz

If you want details, there are few because it is very simple. Acquire a native SP3 VLK build and then integrate this addon or Kel's CPL with RVMI + the "fix" and then you see the result above.

We can certainly start a new thread about it if you want...
crashfly

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fragbert wrote:
For the record, no "fix addon" has EVER fixed this error when using addons in RVMi. I either have to use nlite to disable SFC - OR skip RVMi entirely and just use nlite to integrate addons.

I ABSOLUTELY know I am not alone with this problem, but very surprised nobody else is vocal about it.

Did I miss something? I do not understand what error is being talked about. The picture offers no help of what the error might be and the text does not describe what the error is.

Maybe I just missed something? Question

How to Ask Questions the Smart Way
ENU_user

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fragbert: using here: latest rvmupdatepack (beta) that contains a fix +this addon +cpl bonus ... etc all with RVMi only!

as I said make your own topic, you will get some help there.
nonno fabio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siginet wrote:
Hmmm... That is a very odd bug. Could it be possible that the reference to netfx.cab in txtsetup.sif SourceDisks Files is missing the _ that tells it not to compress the file?

For instance:

The "_" (Before the "x" or a digit) is telling Windows Install that the file will not be compressed as a single file. Wink It also tells the integrator not to compress the cab file as a single file.

I don't think this is a bug caused by the integrator but the syntax of the SourceDisksFiles code in the addon. Wink If OnePiece has any info that shows I am incorrect I will redesign the integrator to never compress cab files as single files. But... as far as I know it is the SourceDisksFiles code that is incorrect. Wink

This is a great addon... and long awaited too. Smile Thanks OnePiece and Nonno Fabio!

Yes, it's so but InOnepiece'sHumbleOpinion is caused by rvmi, this because in txtsetup.sif line is
netfx.cab = 4,,,,,,_x,,3,3
It's true that RVMI reads this line and decides not to cab netfx.cab, but here problem is that rvmi confuses netfx.ca_ already in CD with netfx.cab, that is rvmi cabs netfx.cab too and the problem is here: He thinks for same reason even [movefile] command doesn't work. For example, if you go to CD and delete netfx.ca_ (netfx.cat) before integrating then you integrate the addon, in this way is all O.K. So he's almost sure that RVMi find a netfx.ca_ file in cd and confounds the 2 files. Here's an example: if you use an addon with an entries.ini file like this
;
Code:
This section allows you to edit things that normally would not be possible to edit.
[ExtraFileEdits]
SYSOC.inf|netfx=netfxocm.dll,UrtOcmProc,netfxocm.inf,hide,7|netfx=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,netfxocm.inf,hide,7|1

;This section allows you to move a file to another place in your destination.
[FileMove]
NETFX.CAB,..\cmpnents\netfx\i386\*

;This section contains a list of files in i386 which should be compressed at the very
;beginning of the integration process
[i386_compress]
rvmtemp\extracted\NETFX.CAT

netfx.cab goes correctly in cmpnents\netfx\i386, but rvmi deletes netfx.ca_, already present before addon integration. It's odd but it's so. IOHO in a normal addon rvmi cabs netfx.cab too: it's true that RVMi wouldn't do it because it reads in txtsetup.sif the command which tells it that the CD file is not cabbed, but he thinks that rvmi cabs it anyway because it's mistaken by netfx.ca_ file in cd.

So as netfx.cab is in cd by default, you can tell rvmi when it finds a netfx.cab file to move it in cmpnents\netfx\i386
nonno fabio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ENU_user wrote:
its a bad idea having these mof files expanded... as you risk the out of memory setup errors

for a late breaking news the only correct wbem fix will be to simply get those line in quotation;marks

allowing txtsetup.sif to take care of their placements

Code:
;napclientprov.mof
;napclientschema.mof

in extra file edits you can use it like this:

Code:
wbemoc.inf|;napclientprov.mof|napclientprov.mof|0
wbemoc.inf|napclientprov.mof|;napclientprov.mof|1
wbemoc.inf|;napclientschema.mof|napclientschema.mof|0
wbemoc.inf|napclientschema.mof|;napclientschema.mof|1

or even so:

Code:
wbemoc.inf|;napclientprov.mof,napprov.mof|napclientprov.mof|0
wbemoc.inf|napclientprov.mof|;napclientprov.mof,napprov.mof|1
wbemoc.inf|;napclientschema.mof,napschem.mof|napclientschema.mof|0
wbemoc.inf|napclientschema.mof|;napclientschema.mof,napschem.mof|1

or simply use the one from here: http://www.ryanvm.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6290

seems to do a good job anyways ...

=====================================================

for the netfx confusing the correct placement of *.ca_

there is a workaround : (RVMi only)

rename netfx.cab in the addon to netfx1.cab
in entries.ini make this change:

Code:
[FileMove]
NETFX1.CAB,NETFX.CAB

& presto .....

good luck Wink

Onepiece thanks you very much
He knows already those codelines but in his opinion he never thought they was O.K. because he can't modify an .inf file, when its lines are written in txtsetup.sif file and above all in LAYOUT.inf in a different way. also Nuhi has dropped them in his Nlite since sp3 beta because those line don't work always. Onepiece is very similar to current Nuhi's one and doesn't touch nothing in those files or in cd. Windows usa Onepiece's command only in case of error. If not, it never read Onepiece's .inf file lines but it will refer directly to layout.inf; in other words those lines are written by Microsoft itself: he will modify them only if it is necessary, so he thinks.

about
[FileMove]
NETFX1.CAB,NETFX.CAB

yes, we know it works but we can't do it because it breaks Nlite integration instead: Nlite knows it by name and so it can't be renamed.
This would mean two different addons for Nlite and RVMi Sad
nonno fabio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fragbert wrote:
Are you bringing up these errors with Siginet? I see no mention of this on his forum.

Old PVTs.. Wink

About first screenshot, I think is my fault too: Addon was silently updated and destination directory was changed.

You should redownload it and follow these instuctions:
Quote:
it is required to save a copy of netfx.cab file from i386 source folder to another place, execute the integration and when finished and before making the .iso, place back the netfx.cab copy inside your source "cmpnents\netfx\i386" folder

Fragbert

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nonno fabio wrote:
Fragbert wrote:

Old PVTs.. Wink

About first screenshot, I think is my fault too: Addon was silently updated and destination directory was changed.

You should redownload it and follow these instuctions:
Quote:
it is required to save a copy of netfx.cab file from i386 source folder to another place, execute the integration and when finished and before making the .iso, place back the netfx.cab copy inside your source "cmpnents\netfx\i386" folder

I still get the error, it wont integrate. Is there something I need to do BEFORE I integrate?
Siginet
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nonno fabio wrote:
Siginet wrote:

For instance:

Yes, it's so but InOnepiece'sHumbleOpinion is caused by rvmi, this because in txtsetup.sif line is
netfx.cab = 4,,,,,,_x,,3,3
It's true that RVMI reads this line and decides not to cab netfx.cab, but here problem is that rvmi confuses netfx.ca_ already in CD with netfx.cab, that is rvmi cabs netfx.cab too and the problem is here: He thinks for same reason even [movefile] command doesn't work. For example, if you go to CD and delete netfx.ca_ (netfx.cat) before integrating then you integrate the addon, in this way is all O.K. So he's almost sure that RVMi find a netfx.ca_ file in cd and confounds the 2 files. Here's an example: if you use an addon with an entries.ini file like this
;
Code:
This section allows you to edit things that normally would not be possible to edit.
[ExtraFileEdits]
SYSOC.inf|netfx=netfxocm.dll,UrtOcmProc,netfxocm.inf,hide,7|netfx=ocgen.dll,OcEntry,netfxocm.inf,hide,7|1

;This section allows you to move a file to another place in your destination.
[FileMove]
NETFX.CAB,..\cmpnents\netfx\i386\*

;This section contains a list of files in i386 which should be compressed at the very
;beginning of the integration process
[i386_compress]
rvmtemp\extracted\NETFX.CAT

netfx.cab goes correctly in cmpnents\netfx\i386, but rvmi deletes netfx.ca_, already present before addon integration. It's odd but it's so. IOHO in a normal addon rvmi cabs netfx.cab too: it's true that RVMi wouldn't do it because it reads in txtsetup.sif the command which tells it that the CD file is not cabbed, but he thinks that rvmi cabs it anyway because it's mistaken by netfx.ca_ file in cd.

So as netfx.cab is in cd by default, you can tell rvmi when it finds a netfx.cab file to move it in cmpnents\netfx\i386

OK... guess that's what I get for assuming before looking at the addon's contents. Wink I have confirmed it is officially a bug with the integrator. Not sure how something like this slipped into the integrator. But I will make sure to fix this before the next release is final.

--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician
nonno fabio

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you very much, Siginet Wink

EDIT: New silent release. The Nlite issue was caused by an Onepiece's mistake in entries.ini file, now fixed.
TechnoHunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone else have a prompt show up with "insert windows xp professional cd2" asking for web_mediumtrust.config as a file if you integrate this addon? or is that somehow related to the webmoc_repair addon?

any advise much appreciated as the only results from a search of the forums is in an abandoned .net 1 + 2 addon (keytotime's post about duplicate files)

thanks in advance!

TechnoHunter
nonno fabio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you're an RVMi user (I suppose so as you add WBEM fix) you must manually copy new Netfx.cab file from addon to your new Win CD \CMPNENTS\NETFX\I386 folder, at the end of integration process before making iso.
I know it's a little annoying but it will be fixed in next RVMi release
TechnoHunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahh.. i must have mis-understood the directions.. Smile i grabbed the cab file from the iso, moved it, integrated the addon, then copied the cab back into the folder mentioned above... what i didnt do was grab the one from the addon.. -blush- my bad

thanks for clearing up my confusion!
nonno fabio

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't worry: it's not your fault. The addon was silently changed and the previous description was not so clear...
kal

PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome AddOn! Any chance to see it in French ? Wink
I tried to look at the structure, but it seems really complex...
thedexmonster

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK... I have a stupid question Smile
Does this just update the current files?
Meaning, can I remove the dot net files using nlite and integrate this in the same session?
I ask because there are 2 folders on the cd. cmpnents and dotnetfx. They use 65MB as opposed to a 12MB addon.
Kelsenellenelvian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dex = Those folders are trash!

They only contain files, they are not used AT ALL unless you munually install them.

See here = http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/view/web/57/ For a detailed explanation...

Please donate to Kelsenellenelvian
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
thedexmonster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought so... thanks for replying!
alur

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fragbert wrote:

If you are referring to IE and etc not getting installed during the setup this is usually due to some .inf loaded by sysoc.ing not working, which seems to cause every component in that file to not get installed. Just try removing whatever you suspect might be broken from there and give it another try.
Fragbert

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI: Still need the fix addon for RVMi 1.5.4 beta, otherwise the same broken stuff.
Siginet
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RVM Integrator v1.5.4 Beta 2 should fix the issues with this addon not integrating properly. You also no longer will need the wbemoc fix anymore. Wink

--Siginet--

Techware
Your Virtual Technician
dougiefresh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't seem to download from Sharebee. Can you upload to Rapidshare? Thanks!
nonno fabio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharebee means also Rapidshare: when you click on it, you get this link too
dougiefresh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All I was getting was links back to Sharebee, not Rapidshare or anything else. Thanks for posting that link!
nonno fabio

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clicking on the link (with IE7) should take you to this page:

mionica

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Integrating into a Tablet PC 2005 SP3 source breaks the TabletPC input panel. I've noticed tabletpc.inf copies a .cfg as copy2gac.config in the framework folder, however copy2gac is missing from (this) the 1.1 package.
Any ideas?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nonno fabio

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Copy2gac.exe is no more present in .Net 1.1 (it uses gacutil.exe). About copy2gac.config read this: Microsoft considers that TabletPCs can use not only 1.0 but 1.1 too.

But if it isn't so, that is TabletPC needs 1.0, I'll put a note on the first post about non-compatibility of the addon with it
mionica

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, put the note there...

SP3 edition of tabletpc.inf does that by itself - a file with those exact contents gets copied as Copy2gac.exe.config in the %windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705 folder. Apparently, that's not good enough.

Strange enough, I didn't know 1.1 was not downwards compatible with 1.0.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Fragbert

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:33 am    Post subject: Re: [Release] Onepiece .NET 1.1 SP1 TRUE addon for WinXP Reply with quote

nonno fabio wrote:
Onepiece's Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 SP1 TRUE Addon for Windows XP

- for MSDN XP sp3 CDs:
OnePiece_Microsoft.NET_Framework_v1.1.4322.2407_True_AddOn.ENU.CAB 12.5 MB
http://uwtvcw.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pYaWL4PDKjYe5D1qBByOTlsUmdthT8E-at4Tcf5ODlh7dTOGWBbds4krIi5-CqNxUuadZ4D1oS50/OnePiece_Microsoft.NET_Framework_v1.1.4322.2407_True_AddOn.ENU.CAB?download
Hash MD5 6D5E523EB211C400794E8A8302C62820

Link appears broken today.
pen25jf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just a question: what's the difference between this add-on and RogueSpear's? I run RogueSpear's at 0_dotnet.exe so I know it's running first, OR, am I missing something, which is very possible about the "true" addon thingy?? Thanks!
compstuff

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great questions since I too am wondering the same thing Wink
I have been using RogueSpear's for a very long time with no problems so I am wondering if their is any benefit to changing?
lespea

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is my understanding that this doesn't actually install anything.... it "inserts" it into the windows disc as if it were installed. Sort of like slipstreaming a service pack.
nonno fabio

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the difference with this true addon is that you have a .Net framework already installed and working before T13 (svcpack) stage of Windows setup.
compstuff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the responses... I am going to try a change to the true addon and do some experimenting... my initila thoughts are:

take XP-SP3
update latest POST SP3 package
then add the true .NET1

I could then use that as a my "base" for the rest of my addon tests...
mionica

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To put it plainly: it replaces .Net framework 1.0 (meaning, if you install this, .Net 1.0 is gone) , and also it makes sure it installs (Windows XP Home/Pro doesn't install .Net by default - but Tablet PC Edition and Media Center Edition do).

An unfortunate effect is that at least the TPC software won't work on 1.1, it requiring 1.0. I don't know about MCE, but I expect that might also break.

This is very good though for XP Home/Pro users who, for whatever reason, choose to have .Net 1.1 installed. I've never heard of any commercial software which used 1.0, so if you don't use TabletPC or MediaCenter, it's a worthy addition.
lsrkin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Links are broken :/

Upd.: hmm, seems they didn't work for some time.
nonno fabio

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

@lsrkin: down for maintainance: sorry. Try now Wink

@mionica: thanks for your clear explanation: I couldn't do better!
lespea

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just get a blank page (ie and firefox)
Fragbert

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I use the MSDN XP SP3 native ISO so I noticed the new addon made just for this version - this is what happens:

The other addon has no problems.
nonno fabio

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have retried one more time but we don't see that error.

Could you retry on a clean XP MSDN source with RVMi and dotnet addon only? Maybe you have in your integration list another addon which needs .Net and it has been integrated before .Net addon...?

Thanks!

Oops... and please verify that the hash is the same of the one you have downloaded, because the addon is silently changed some days ago
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RyanVM.net Discussion Board Forum Index -> Update Pack Addons All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: